Protections For Working People
As a worker, you spend much of your time taking care of tasks your boss assigns you. However, that dynamic often leads to employers overstepping their authority. If you’re facing struggles with your workplace, you need an attorney dedicated to your needs.
At , we have provided extensive employment law services to workers from Boise and the rest of Idaho. We have a combined 80 years of experience in handling such matters, and we do so with confidence and effectiveness. Whatever your issue is, reach out to our firm, and we will listen to your story and help you take back control.
What Does An Employment Law Problem Look Like?
Not every conflict with your employer rises to the level of an employment law problem. However, your rights as a worker are extensive, and you may find that a problem you have at work easily falls into an employment law category, such as:
- Discrimination and retaliation: Being passed up for a promotion because of your race, sex, age or other protected class is a violation of the law, and so is facing demotion, firing or other difficulties because you spoke up against your treatment.
- Employment and severance agreements: At their core, employment and severance agreements are contracts. These contracts have a lot of complexity and often can violate your rights.
- Noncompete agreement: Restrictive covenants are a common part of today’s employment landscape. However, if they become too restrictive, they impact your ability to make a living.
- Whistleblower claims: If you are aware of your employer doing something that violates the law or the public good, you can take action to stop it. These are complex legal matters.
- Wage claims: You deserve payment for the work you do. However, there are many circumstances where your employer may – knowingly or not – violate your rights as an employee.
Whatever your employment law concern, you must know that you have rights and deserve to have them protected. We have the experience to advocate for you and the understanding of federal and Idaho employment law protections to pursue the right result for you.
Attentive. Experienced. Prepared.
When you work with us, we give you our undivided attention as we listen to what’s happened. You spend a lot of your time at work; you should not have to put up with a violation of your rights. Call us to find out how we can help you at . You can also use this form to schedule a meeting.